We welcome you to the Women's Ministry opportunities at Benton Street Baptist Church. It is our desire that every woman finds a place to nurture her faith, to belong to a group of caring women and to become a mature disciple of Jesus Christ.
Take a moment to study the opportunities available to our women and join us. As we plan events for women, we have these goals in mind.
- to encourage women to grow in their faith and knowledge of God and to become vibrant disciples of Jesus Christ.
- to immerse women in scripture and to have them apply biblical principles to their daily lives.
- to connect women with others and find a place to belong.
- to provide opportunities for you to reach out and invite women: neighbours, co-workers, and friends who are searching for truth and purpose in life.
- to provide an opportunity for you to develop leadership skills and to exercise your spiritual gifts in serving one another.
Ephesians 4: 12-13 says it best, . . . to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Ladies' Coffee Hour
Benton ladies, along with friends and neighbours, meet for Coffee Hour at 9:30 AM in the Reese Room on the last Tuesday morning of September - November and January - April to enjoy the ministry of visiting speakers who encourage and challenge us with their personal testimony and God's Word.
A special feature of interest to women is presented at each meeting as well. Come and check it out, then come back with your friends and neighbours. You'll be blessed.
All ladies are invited. Babysitting is provided.
Benton LIGHTS (Ladies Interested in Growing Healthily Together Spiritually) - is for ladies of all ages who want to connect with other women seeking to grow in their faith. All are welcome! Babysitting is provided. We meet on Tuesday mornings from 9:15 to 11:30 AM in the Reese room from September - April.
The group incorporates times of food and fellowship with study and discussion and prayer time.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.