We welcome you to the Women's Ministry opportunities at Benton Street Baptist Church. It is our desire that every woman find a place to nurture her faith, to belong to a group of caring women and to become a mature disciple of Jesus Christ.
Take a moment to study the opportunities available to our women and join us. As we plan events for women, we have these goals in mind.
- to encourage women to growth in their faith and knowledge of God and to become vibrant disciples of Jesus Christ.
- to immerse women in scripture and to have them apply biblical principles to their daily lives.
- to connect women with others and find a place to belong and to be enfolded.
- to provide opportunities for you to reach out and invite women; neighbors, co-workers and friends who are searching for truth and purpose in life.
- to provide opportunity for you to develop leader- ship skills and to exercise your spiritual gifts in serving one another.
Ephesians 4: 12-13 says it best, . . . to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.?
Ladies Retreat 2017 "Hope in the Wilderness"
The Ladies Retreat this year is October 20th-22nd and will feature Lisa Elliott speaking on "Hope in the Wilderness".
You can download more information and the registration form by clicking here.
Ladies Coffee Hour
Benton ladies, along with friends and neighbours, meet for Coffee Hour at 9:30 AM in the Reese Room on the last Tuesday morning of each month to enjoy the ministry of visiting speakers who encourage and challenge us with their personal testimony and God's Word.
A special feature of interest to women is presented at each meeting as well. Come and check it out, then come back with your friends and neighbours. You'll be blessed.
Benton LIGHTS (Ladies Interested in Growing Healthily Together Spiritually) - is for ladies of all ages who want to connect with other women seeking to grow in their faith. All are welcome! We meet Tuesday mornings from 9:15 to 11:30 AM in the Reese room.
The group incorporates times of food and fellowship with study and discussion and prayer time.
Foundations for Women 20-35
A monthly time of informal fellowship around the dining room table with sharing, teaching, discussion and prayer. To be held the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 at the home of Megan McCullough.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.