We welcome you to the Women's Ministry opportunities at Benton Street Baptist Church. It is our desire that every woman finds a place to nurture her faith, to belong to a group of caring women and to become a mature disciple of Jesus Christ.
Take a moment to study the opportunities available to our women and join us. As we plan events for women, we have these goals in mind.
- to encourage women to grow in their faith and knowledge of God and to become vibrant disciples of Jesus Christ.
- to immerse women in scripture and to have them apply biblical principles to their daily lives.
- to connect women with others and find a place to belong.
- to provide opportunities for you to reach out and invite women: neighbours, co-workers, and friends who are searching for truth and purpose in life.
- to provide an opportunity for you to develop leadership skills and to exercise your spiritual gifts in serving one another.
Ephesians 4: 12-13 says it best, . . . to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Benton LIGHTS (Ladies Interested in Growing Healthily Together Spiritually) - is for ladies of all ages who want to connect with other women seeking to grow in their faith. All are welcome to join us online. We meet on Tuesday mornings from 9:15 to 11:30 AM via Zoom. Contact the Church Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive the meeting link.
The group incorporates times fellowship with study and discussion and prayer time.
Ladies' Coffee Hour
Ladies' Coffee Hour is a time of teaching and encouragement for ladies of all ages. All are welcome to join us online as we meet via Zoom on the last Tuesday morning of each month. Our time together begins at 9:30am. Contact the Church Office at email@example.com to sign up to receive the meeting link.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.